Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). large shrmp
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) seafood seasoning mix
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 6 pieces
- 1 medium stalk celery, cut into 6 pieces
- cocktail sauce
- Fill steamer base with water to L fill line. Add drip tray then steaming bowl.
- Rinse shrimp, add to steaming bowl.
- Sprinkle seafood seasoning mix over shrimp, stir to coat. Spread evenly in bowl.
- Place lemon slices and vegetables on top of shrimp.
- Steam 14 - 17 minutes. Stir after 8 minutes. Stir occasionly.
- Serve with favorite cocktail sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2013 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.